Swimming pool leak & repair service
If you want to fix your leaks, whether it is a plumbing leak repair; a in ground pool leak repair or a swimming pool leak repair, our water leak repair services are available to you. I am the water leak detection specialist near you. We can fix a plumbing leak; in fact we can fix any leak. We are a water leak repair company of quality. Call us for an emergency leak repair. Leak detection and to pinpoint a leak is our business. As we are also a swimming pool building company, we can assist you on all these problems.
Save yourself money
Simple tests you can do yourself before you call us:
Basic questions to answer:
- Is water coming from waste pipe when pump is running on the filter setting? Then call me to fix your leak.
- Do I lose water because of a pool leak or is it evaporation?
- Is the leak in the pipes or the shell?
Do the bucket test (will answer many questions and eliminate confusion)
- Fill your pool to the normal level.
- Put a 20 litre bucket on the first step with three bricks inside to act as a weight.
- Fill the bucket carefully to exactly the same level as the water level outside the bucket. Water inside and outside the bucket is now exposed to same weather conditions.
- Run the pump system as normal for 24 hour.
- Determine whether water level inside and outside are still the same.
- If there is a difference, then you need my help.
- If the water inside the bucket is higher than the outside, then the pool have a leak and need to call us.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for 24 hours with pump off and determine the level difference inside and outside again. If the water level difference is bigger with pump on than with pump off, then there is a leakage in the pipes. We can help, call us.
- If the water level difference is the same between pump on and pump off then the leak is not in the pipes.
Call me to identify/repair one of the following leaking places:
- If the water leak under the concrete or if the water leak under paving, we will pinpoint and repair the leak under the concrete or paving.
- Crack in the pool concrete shell.
- Around the weir as it is not properly filled with concrete.
- Concrete work around light housing.
- Light wire gland is worn or perished or wrongly installed.
We can repair all the above.
Call us on 072 357 4336 or email us on email@example.com